All rights reserved Copyright © 2014-2015 to Agile Activity Systems
The many benefits of Agile Activity Systems:
- Flexibility through stretching of the muscles
- Increased range of motion
- Increased cardio/respiratory capacity
- Increased stability when walking
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Greater proprioception (through adapting feet to different surfaces)
- Increased spinal column strengthen
- Increased muscle strength
- Improved adaptation to daily activities
Wellness is generally used to mean a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being. The term is also used in the context of alternative medicine. Wellness is not about competing—it’s about moderate exercise of both body and mind.
Agile Activity Systems provides the opportunity to exercise with movements that are slower and more natural. Training is focused on balance and coordination, using activities that support those in ordinary daily life, such as walking, climbing stairs, reaching and grabbing products from high or low storage cabinets, opening containers or using the fingers for variety of activities.
- In people 65 years of age and over, day-to-day
activities are affected by loss of agility,
coordination and balance, and a slowing
down of movement.
- One out of three adults age 65 and older falls
- Among older adults (those 65 and older), falls
are the leading cause of death from injury.
- They are also the most common cause of
non-fatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma.
Send us a quick note and if we don't get back to you within 2 hours* you will automatically receive a 10% discount on your first order.